Portal is a web-based service for online remote monitoring and control of HW group sensors and devices. You can monitor temperature, humidity, water leaks, digital inputs, voltage, current, energy consumption, and many more. You can also remotely control your technology using outputs.
We have created an article where everything we have ever produced concerning the use of SensDesk can be found.
For more information visit https://www.hw-group.com/software/sensdesk
What is SensDesk.com?
SensDesk.com is a monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud by HW group for HW group monitoring devices and sensors.
Sensors and detectors
|Smoke||Vibration||Light||Gas||CO2||Water flow volume||Motion|
|°C, °F, °K||%RH||V||mA||YES/NO||YES/NO||W||YES/NO||YES/NO||%||YES/NO||ppm||m3/s||YES/NO
We monitor your environment if you are...
• Manufacturer • Doing business in healthcare • Food provider • Accommodation provider • Dealing with heating and cooling • Facility manager • System Integrator • IT administrator • Wine shop owner • Warehouse manager
✔ Fast alerting by E-mail, SMS, Phone-call, outputs...
✔ Data and documents for important decisions or for your partners (reports in PDF)
✔ 100 sensors on one screen
✔ Control of heaters, coolers and other devices automatically
✔ Monitor desired range of temperature and humidity
✔ Group (Bulk) operations, easy remote updates
✔ Ready for integration into 3rd party system (Open API)
- SensDesk works with HW group monitoring devices and sensors.
- All sensors in one screen
- Graphs of historical data (2 years)
- Central Device Management
- Central alerts management (E-mail, SMS)
- SensDesk will call you to your mobile phone (critical alerts)
- All values available over Open API, XML, SNMP (v1/v3)
- PDF Reports (every week / month)
- Device disconnected alarm in 30 min
- Multigraph functionality (°C, %RH in one graph)
- 3 standard tariffs + custom pricing (ask for more)
- 3-month trial period for free
- Activation sirens based on sensor values
- Easy adopt SD/NB devices in 30 sec
What can I do with SensDesk?
You can monitor temperature, humidity, power consumption, battery voltage, intrusion, smoke, motion,
water leaks and many more. Monitor and control your business and properties remotely.
History and Log database
Check the history of values and events two years ago and even more and export reports and graphs.
Remote output control on diferent locations
Any device with output can automatically respond to alarms from any sensor. Automated conditions and manual
output control are available.
Connect to 3rd party system (Open API)
Send your SensDesk data to other applications and third party systems using XML, MQTT, SNMP or Modbus/TCP.
Choose the Sensdesk version which is the most suitable for you:
• SensDesk.com – service – monitoring web-based service with suitable subscription plans for every requirement
• SensDesk PRO – license - for monitoring IoT projects
• SensDesk DC – license - on-premise, for our distributors who wants to provide SensDesk as a service to their customers
|SensDesk.com||SensDesk PRO||SensDesk DC|
|Use||Smaller installations||Large projects||SensDesk on your server|
|Devices||Up to 25 /
custom up to 99
|Users||Up to 3 / custom||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Fees / annually||See subscription plans||Optional||YES|
|SMS using Twilio||YES (see subscription plans)||YES (account of the purchaser)||YES (account of the purchaser)|
|Own SMTP server||NO||YES||YES|
|Runs on a private network||NO||NO||YES|